Welcome Gin Gin and Sol lol. I think thats everyone that posts regularly. Now start smacking the people online and we may be a few more lol
Printable View
Welcome Gin Gin and Sol lol. I think thats everyone that posts regularly. Now start smacking the people online and we may be a few more lol
i'll do it for dbl the fries =P
Well then do it, Ill have to start forking out mega cash to ship that many fries to Puerto Rico but it would be well worth the cash.
Hey, Gnomer. Parsen is 60 now....add him to the roster, too plz.
PS: U can add Crochette, too.
Love to add em both Con, only problem is without their magelo IDs I have no real way of keeping tabs on people. EQRankings needs to be synced with Magelo to auto add profiles to itself and from my little search about 20 secs ago it turned up no hits for either Cro or Parsen.
So yah get me magelo IDs and Ill add em both but until then, Ker laughs in your face.
mwahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha aaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha ... just playing along =P
BaH...I hate computers.
Here they are (and Gorams, too):
Cro: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1272547
Pars: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1272550
Gorams: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1272548
I hope this works.
Added em all, I think thats about everyone that actually posts on the forums, now we just need to encourage the rest of the guild to actually come out and visit a bit more often.
Place is kinda boring with just like 8 of us that actually post anything here. We get more posts from people not even in the guild than we do from some of our memebers....
Oh well thats life, sides anyone that doesn't post here smells worse than Ker's hippy socks
if i was on i could help but i can't, kerrir wears hippy socks -gasp-